Saturday, May 27, 2006

Maxicab

Just the other day I booked a cab and waited nice and quietly for it. Then all of a sudden this huge six seater maxicab shows up. Of course, my first reaction was of shock:

"I never booked on of these!" I yelled.

"Get in, get in!" chirped the friendly taxi driver.

"Its the same price right!??" I quizzed, wondering if I would be charged for the premium service. They probably get asked that a lot.

"Yes yes. Get in lah, no problems" he said.




...and so I got in and I enjoyed one of the most comfortable taxi rides I've ever had, sitting next to the driver himself. There was even a TV screen in the front, showing Channel News Asia on TV mobile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In Singapore we follow more services for Taxi and Maxicab. This is so good post for selecting efficient hire services.

Maxicab Singapore.